By submitting the Stall Holder Booking Application form with payment to the Southeast HARVEST Committee, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions as set out below. Please ensure the Stall Holder Booking Application form is signed to acknowledge you have read, understood and accepted all of these Terms and Conditions. Any Stall Holder Booking Application form returned unsigned will be rejected.
- The Southeast HARVEST (SEH) regional food festival is being held at Moruya Riverside Park on Saturday 12 March 2016. Stall holders ar required to be set up on their allocated site(s) with vehicles removed by 8.30am and may leave the site(s) after 3.00pm.
- In the event of rain, please check the website (www.southeastharvest.com.au) or contact Alison Worthington on 0416 213 210 to confirm whether the event will proceed. No refunds are issued if the event is cancelled.
- Any leads, fittings and associated objects forming part of the power supply for any site shall be positioned so as not to create a nuisance or danger to the health or wellbeing of the public or any other persons. Generally, all leads shall not be allowed to cross the road or footpath unless suitably elevated, such as being attached to the underside of an awning. All electrical cables are to be OH&S compliant and are to be tagged as approved by Workcover.
- You undertake to ensure that your stall and associated fixtures shall be positioned to allow suitable access for pedestrians at all times. You will not be protected under our Public Liability Insurance if you fail to comply.
- You undertake to ensure that your activity shall be conducted so as not to endanger or do anything which is likely to endanger the public. You will not be protected under our Public Liability Insurance if you fail to comply.
- The SEH Committee has arranged limited Public Liability Insurance to protect third parties from any loss, cost, damage or injury arising from this event. Should you engage in any activity before, during or after the event that renders our insurances void or invalid, you hereby indemnify the SEH Committee and Sustainable Agriculture and Gardening Eurobodalla Inc (SAGE) from all losses, costs and damages sustained as a result of your activity.
- Stall holders may sell product(s), display promotional material or demonstrate their product(s) during the course of the event.
- Any stall holder selling or handling food must register online at the Food Notify website (http://www.foodnotify.nsw.gov.au/nafsis/index.cfm?action=business) and abide by all foodhandling regulations as required by the NSW Food Authority.
- Any stall holders selling prepared food or produce must use or sell predominantly regionally sourced foods and produce.
- All foodstuffs and produce must have their source clearly marked on the stall or the product. If possible, the producer’s or grower’s name should also be displayed on the stall.
- Any stall holders selling food and beverages for consumption must use environmentally friendly take away packaging and containers, eg. biodegradable or recycleable, in keeping with the Eurobodalla Shire’s efforts to reduce landfill waste.
- Payment must be received by Friday 19 February 2016 to confirm your booking.
- Any stall holder choosing not to attend must inform the Committee by Friday 26 February 2016 or the entire site fee will be forfeited.
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions or need more information, please contact Alison Worthington on 0416 213 210 or email stalls[at]southeastharvest.com.au.